About 3 months(or so) ago, Nicole came to school with the coolest hairstyle, a bob with three cute little tails. After awhile, the little 'feelers' became a little distracting. Almost everyone, especially Manda, Beat and I had this urge to just snip it off for the longest time. And today, our long awaited day finally arrived. Nicole finally gave us the permission. During geography, Manda, Beat and I took a scissors each, counted to 3 and snipped it all off at the same time. YAY. I have them wrapped in paper, labeled 'Moley's Tails' in my wallet now.
And we also locked her out of the class. We locked Beat and some others out too. Anyways, I am stressed out. Prelims are in about 5-6weeks and I've still got like a million things to study and memorise, especially for social studies and geography.
I think wilkihow.com is very essential. I turn to that when I need help on random stuff. Like what I recently searched for: How to treat eyebags, how to fall asleep fast, how to memorize things and what I'm searching for now, How to put on weight. I lost like 5 kg during the hols, thats not good, really, for my case, its really unhealthy. Not funny at all, its scary.
This is what one of the lines read: "Be ready for some funny looks, reactions, and possible "interrogation" if you tell people you're trying to gain weight."- TOTALLY AGREE.

5 comments:
Oh my gosh, poor thing nicole
i got my cootie shot, you think that girl is not, i think i'd rather not!
Gillian- HAHAHA, It was fun watching her.
Sarah- HAHA, You know when rico and i just started going out i sang that and did the actions, "circle circle dot d..."and I fell off the bus. HAHAHA.
i rock
Well said.
Post a Comment