Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Feel like running and dancing for joy.

Today was a day out with Rebecca.





And today, I remembered how to be myself and still be contented and happy with everything around me. I just loved today, I have no idea why, I walked home smiling with my head up high. Though there were unpleasant moments earlier on, I managed to put them aside. I don't know how long I'll be like this so I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

I even said sorry to Banjill, told Nadia she's getting prettier everyday, said I love you to Rico and smiled at Liz Chng's picture for about 5 minutes and suddenly thought of Beat and smiled to myself and now I picture Amanda's tribal face and am giggling. I forgot how to be angry or upset. I wish this could last forever.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay, oh i pity any girl who isn't me today.(Haha, BEAT, our song!) I know, this feeling's gonna fade and I'll be more upset than ever after it does, but I dont care, at least for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet you miss me right? haha.
eh i miss you know. like seriously.
i was doing maths just now and got reminded of you. i wanted to laugh but my tution teacher was beside me. so i had to shut up. hahaha. cokebottle!

Anonymous said...

See... told you I look as if my eyes are closed whenever I'm looking down. ugly :(

Oreal Goh said...

Beat- Yeah la, I actually and really do miss you, you know. Hahaha, when i read the coke bottle part i imagined myself wrapped up with the plastic thing. Hahaha.

Rebecca- Hahaha, yeah, but its not ugly laaaaaaaaaaaa. Next time i'll take one with your eyes wide open. No la I think its the eye liner.

Anonymous said...

i wish oreal was like this everyday :]