Okay, people are seriously getting the definition of HOT wrong. No, not hot water and all that, but hot hot. People hot. See, hot means nice body=not necessarily pretty face. Pretty face means pretty face. Pretty face with improportionate body= NOT HOT.Geddit?! Okay sorry about this. I just find it disturbingly funny.

13 comments:
so if you're HOT & PRETTY, what does that make you?????? hotty? haha. SO YOU.
Bel you know you're like one of the only friends(that has been my friend for a long time) who actually says that about me. The rest think i'm to lowww for them to say it because i've been their friend for a long time already. Serious. not trying to be thick skin or anything.
well, i think you look gorgeous.
Aww, really? Thanks anonymous(:
hahah, aww anonymous is so sweet. haha. oreal blushing already. you dont have to put on blusher anymore. its all red already. haha.
ohh so tt means ur hot
pretty face with improportoned bodaye.
HAHAHA NO. HOT MEANS PRETTY FACE AND PROPORTIONATE BODY. WHEN I SAY IMPROPORTIONATE I MEANT FAT. HAHAHA.
Mind the caps, i was lazy to uncaps it.
hello, i am not shallow, i dont care if people are fat or skinny, i dont care at all. Its just that alot of people use the word hot wrongly. Whats wrong?
ok sorry to call you that
but what if you have a friend who has a face of a model but she's big?
so what does that makes her? NOT HOT?
if she's confident in her own ways, i would definitely say she's Hot beyond words
why do you think some pregnant moms are known as HOT and Glowing?
arent they pretty but because of their body/baby bump,they cant be known as hot?
And your second comment, i totally agree with your first sentence! I was just trying to get the message across to people that are shallow like you say, who judge by HOTNESS. So i was telling them whats hot and whats not. Thats all. Not critisizing nor being shallow.
And i admire people with pretty faces who're bigger in size. I wanna put on weight myself. And yes, like i said, i'm just trying to make it clear to all those superficially shallow people who judge people that way, that their perception is wrong. I dont really care about hotness. I too say someone's hot when they've got the whole package and the confidence. Maybe i delivered my message wrongly. But i really meant something else, something you misread.
Oh yeah, I dont usually use the word hot on people too. I find it tooooo, superficial? If someone's pretty, i'd say she's pretty, or sweet or whatever. I dont usually use HOT because people have misused it and now hot potrays someone who's easy. At least to me, thats what i feel.
Don't Worry about it. I didn't mean to kick a big fuss and make you feel bad or anything.
it was just my opinion and yours.
so yar i get wad you mean
Post a Comment