I just realised, actually i did a long time ago, that I am a boring person to talk to online. I know. My conversations usually end with a 'haha', and we're speechless after that. I talk to about only 5 people online and half the time I'm appearing offline- only Liz would know. But somehow I can be on the internet for hours(unknowingly)- Reading blogs and blogging. I guess once you start, you can't stop(?!)Oh, I'm gonna start blogging daily until school resumes again, this, trust me, is not in any way difficult to acomplish, considering how bored and distracted I am everyday. In fact I have been doing that even before I deicded to do it. Which is actually very bad because I have been spending way too much time on the internet instead of using it wisely to study. But you see, I actually do try to study, i just get distracted in the end. Will try to have some self-control tomorrow.
Goodnight one and all.

4 comments:
You're funny!
i know what you mean abt the whole online thing! haha. i hardly talk to anybody besdies beat and mark. there's like nth to say. and same! i havent been spending my time wisely either! hopeless
hahahaha awwww shucks. haha you so sweet.
Anonymous- Haha (:
Bel- Hahaha, yeah I only talk to like a few people and BEAT! ALWAYS BEAT! HAHAHAHA.
Beatrice- I'm sweeter than your green tea, cut down on them.
Post a Comment