Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today, someone offended me. She didn't mean it that way, but you can't stop someone from getting offended, can you?

My parents are shouting at each other. I dont know where my stupid boyfriend is. I wanna read a book, but its too noisy and there's nothing to read.

EH SHUDDUP LA! -Wish I could shout that out. They're all crazy, being like stupid immature children right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll lend you books.. :)

Oreal Goh said...

Yes, please!

Sssssome Girl said...

Hi Oreal, I just changed my link address thing, whachamacallit? Don't go back to goawaycreeps!!! It's.. A porn site. Ha ha ha, I'm ferreal

Oreal Goh said...

HAHAHA. IT REALLIY IS!

Anonymous said...

know what... the previous photo.... rico looks like he got titties.... hahahahahaha..
and dun worry too much about parents fighting. focus on what u have to right now. things will get better :)