Last night,my new air conditioner almost killed my whole family, except Orry(because he wasn't home, he's never home). See, we had new air conditioners built in. Our old ones had been around for over 10 years, so you can just imagine what amount of cold air actually comes out(hint, not alot). So the new ones were like a hundred times colder. And my blanket was so thin, i had to hide under my bedsheet and blanket. And because it was soooo cold, i fell asleep pretty fast, and sleep was good, but it felt like my birthday. Birthday- because people call you to wish you at 12 and all sorts of funny timings after that, so you keep waking up.
At 11.15pm, Rico called and I told him i wanted to sleep, so, goodnight i love you and i went back to sleep. At 11.18pm, Beatrice called and started shouting like crazy about something only we know and passed the phone to joshua who made me guess who he was, i was tired and i certainly couldnt think or react much so after sounding like i didnt care, I went back to sleep. At 12.04am, Rebecca called, and told me about the seventeen magazine and some girl, at that time, my air con was a killer. So after Rebecca, I dreamt of Rebecca. And at 1.47am Amanda called, that crazy girl was high, i dont remember exactly what she was saying because i felt like i was high too(three quarters asleep), but i knew she was high, HAHA, I always call people when i'm high, she sounded cute.
Okay so looking at the time of the first call to the last, I wonder what time I actually fell asleep.

2 comments:
hahaha! hi oreal (:
-manda
Haha, tata.
Post a Comment