Monday, September 8, 2008


Last night, Rico and I went to Ikea to get me a bookshelf because all my life, my parents didnt invest on one. And all my books were just stacked on top of each other on my little desk. But nowwwww... its organised. Oh whee, some motivation to study. The second picture was taken quite a while back, the mess was actually worse and the piles were higher the day before I decided to get a shelf.

2 comments:

Cally Chantale said...

SUPER NEAT OREAL! so unlike you. ahhahaa

Oreal Goh said...

Haha. Actually I'm a pretty organised person. Though it was all cluttered before, it was all organised, the papers of the different subjects were in different files and it all cluttered on one side of the table. And the books in my school bag is arranged according to size, and my clothes in my wadrobe are all folded nicely. Even if I'm rushing and I dump it all, when i return home, I'd fold it back again. Haha. Bet no one knew that.