Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Unintentional.
My lip hurts and I wont be seeing Rico tomorrow. How bad can tomorrow get man. Life sux. Really, I'm sorry I have to whine but, today's a bad day, yesterday was a bad day, last week was bad, this week'll be bad and tomorrow'll be worse. I can't take it anymore-EVERYTHING. I just want 6th of september to come so I can relax on the beach with Rico.And Rebecca. Far away from everything, everyone. School, textbooks,test papers,helplessness, people in school, school again, being really unimportant. I just want to forget. I hate school, i hate birthdays, i hate life right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
u h8 everythg but i like u
I like you too. Thats why we're going to the beach.
i'm sure you meant 6oct. haha.
i have to wait like until a month after that. then we go under beat's block and lepak la. with her dead hamster which fell off the balcony and died. cheer up woman! we cannot expect too much out of birth-days. haha wait till we older la kay. haha. when we carrying out our plan arh? so exciting lehz.
Post a Comment