Saturday, September 6, 2008


Okay my internet connection is finally back- was down for a few days. Not like anyone would actually notice, but yeah. My brother is behind me now, vaccuming his mouth and face and everything else, it just sucked up his tongue and it sucked my hair in earlier.

Anyways, last night was funny. Had lunch-tea time with Dean. And Scott joined us for awhile. Later, met Brandon and the rest at scape. I didnt go in to watch the gig- was scared(those people really look like they wanted to kill people). So I sat at the coffee shop outside with Dean. Beato was there too! lol, i find it funny how we actually get so excited to see each other when we see each other every other day. Later, Sarah, Nicole(Dawn) and Melissa De Souza came. I kinda got them all drunk. But I have to say, Mel is such a comedian when she's high.

Brought my camera but I forgot to take pictures :(
Okay, I'm lazy. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I noticed, Oreal. All the best for your N's!

Melly Welly :)

Oreal Goh said...

MELANIE-TRACY FELICIA HENDRICKS! YOU ACTUALLY COME HERE! HELLO HELLO. I DONT KNOW WHY I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR NAME HERE.