I usually have a million thoughts in my head and a hundred and one things to say. But when the keyboard is in front of me, seems like everything intelligent(or not) in my head, disappears and I'm left with... "hi i'm bored life sux". I really can't work under pressure.
This morning when the handphone shop boy was putting on Amanda's screen protector(which required lots of concentration and patience) on her screen, I imagined myself giving up knowing that two girls have their eyes and concentration solely on me and my shaky hands. Just like during an exam, when i'm writing and the invigilator stands beside/behind me to look at my work, i'd stop and wait and if he/she doesn't move in a while, i'd turn and stare at them. So if I was the handphone shop boy putting on the screen protector, i'd probably turn and scream at my 'spectators'/customers.
But than i'd get fired. So maybe i'll go wikiseach on "how to work under pressure without freakin out and giving up". My dad once scolded me for not being able to think and write down my answers when my tuition teacher was next to me. And that tuition teacher thought I was that dumb and 'advised' me to go to ite. HAHAHA. And I didnt speak to her after that and went to my father crying after tuition. Instead of comforting me, he scolded me. But its alright now, because a lesson after that incident, she said she couldn't teach me anymore cos she had family 'issues' and so I got myself a more experienced and friendly tuition teacher which I CAN do my work and think properly in front of. And he is the best ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i like you .
heh
reow!(does the cat claw thing)
Post a Comment