Yesterday was mommy's birthday. Rico came over and we had dinner together. Cut the cake and Christian was really sick so we brought him to the 24 hour clinic. When they got home, I showed them the last minute video I made with pictures of my mom, dad and us children. Pictures from the wedding day, before they got married, when we were little kids and all. My parents loved the camera then, there were like thousands of pictures, really. But we haven't taken any recent ones. They stopped when digital cameras became popular- they don't know how to use it(no matter how many times i try to teach them).
We didn't have a scanner so i had to dig out all the old photos and take a picture of it from my camera, that was the best I could do. At the end of the video everyone was silent, guess they were all really touched(I hope), my mom cried- that was my aim. So yes, took some videos of Rico singing and fooling around, might put them up later.
I Should be freaking out about my English O levels right now, everyone's like doing the past years comprehension papers but I'm not, is it really necessary? does it really help? Oh mannnn, maybe i'll do some later. The weather is crazy, earlier in the morning, it was SOOOO HOT, the sun was like burning a hole into my brain. And now, its like raining so heavily and there's thunder and i'm scared! But I'm still perspiring. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment