Yesterday I watched high school musical 3 and omg, Zac Efron is too cute i tell you. Felt that this show is the best amongst them all. Its really great. I was like omg Zac omg Zac the whole time and Rico was going all crazy over Vanessa. So through out the movie we forgot that we were a couple. After the movie, he couldn't stop thinking he was Zac. HA HA HA. I'm gonna watch it again with my brothers(twins) on Thursday after their last exam.
Today, I stayed home all the way. Carried on reading my book which I left unattended for quite awhile. So here's a quote that made me feel a little more hopeful for this holiday: "Take one day; share it into sections; to each section apportion its task; leave no stray unemployed quarters of an hour, ten minutes, five minutes, include all; do each piece of business in its turn with method, with rigid regularity. The day will close almost before you are aware it has begun."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Omg, guess what
i cried during HSM3
cause i felt that i know how VanHud felt. darn long Distance.
1600miles marn
Post a Comment