Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Spot Of Bother, I bought that book like 2 months ago and till now i have only read pg1-13. Don't know what happened but i've lost my "i'm gonna read till I die" mood. I fondly remember placing 4 books under the 'to be read' collumn of my then, new shelf. Once my N's were over, I remember pouncing on the first book in line. And now, this is my 3rd and I have, sadly, lost interest.

Guess I found something more interesting to do, Sewing. Yeah, I bought a sewing machine for myself on my birthday, not many 16 year olds would do that. Just 2 days ago,i think, I found someone else who shares the same interest as myself. Justine. We had a wholeee conversation about fabrics, spotlight and how to make shorts. That was one of the longest and most interesting conversation i had with someone since the holiday started. She is now my Sewing partner(or something like that), well she's my high five partner too. was?

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow. You'll find out when the pictures are up.

No comments: