Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweeming.

On Sunday, we surprised Brandon(he won't be here on his birthday). It was nice, we were there since 10 in the morning, i left around 7ish and the rest stayed on. Great company-the usuals. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos. All I remember was swimming two times in a row, there was going to be a 3rd time but i grew impatient and left suddenly, it was so abrupt. PMS maybe. But when I was in the cab I felt like turning back so i could dive into that pool just one more time.

I don't know whats with me and swimming but i'm starting to feel like i miss my swimming days. Thats one of the only things i've done this holiday besides meeting Rico, watching HSM3, staying at home to read, sew, use computer. Haven't even really gone out proper to hang out with friends or anything yet. I met Brandon, Mel, Bel, Beat, Manda and with all, I swam. Or more like dip in and slide.

Andddd....coincidentally today, Liz told me that my swim team coach wants me for some "thing". And my name's on the swim team blog again. Haha, don't know why i felt so happy and excited. Until I realised that I haven't really 'swam' swam since i quit in sec 1/2. And plus, my goggles broke :(

2 comments:

BEAT said...

haha goggle broke.

Oreal Goh said...

Hahaha. Yeah broke la.