Hi. Merry Christmas everyone. I'm a day late, sorry. But I hope you people are enjoying yourselves. This year I decided not to go for midnight mass or christmas eve mass(9pm). Cos i wanted to feel the way i felt when i was younger. When i would wait at home with my family for the clock to strike 12. And it sure felt wonderful, when it was 12, such noise we made. Hugged, kissed and ran to the christmas tree. Haha, so we went for evening mass. But before that, i stopped by Bel's.
This year, I became closer to my family. My mom, my dad, my brothers, aunty ani... This year wasn't so much about friends(though I must admit I had some awesome times). It was more of a family year for me. The last 3 days, waking up to see the whole family working together was just wonderful. I wish we could always be this happy and close, but you know, sometimes, things get in the way and everything turns into a mess. But whatever, cos for now i'm happy... Not happy with life, just my family. Soooo....
Merry Christmas everyone, love your family, keep them close to your hearts. Cos you cant deny it, blood is thicker than water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I like your blog.
Carlos
Portugal
EH EH UPLOAD PHOTOS LEHHH.
What photos? Where got photos? My camera no battery la!
HELLO.
i changed my phone/number so i lost yours and didnt wish you and im stupid.
so, Merry Christmas babe. i honestly hope it was blessed and awesome.
<3.
Happy New Year...
Post a Comment