Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Like a bombshell. It just dropped on me. all at once. I was so happy, so excited for the trip. And now i get this, all at once. ALL AT ONCE. Do you have to do this to me Jesus? Can't it come little by little? Why must you just dump one heavy load on me like that? I dont even have anyone to turn to right now. Not Rico, not Isabel, not Beat, not Manda, not anybody.... Please help me someone. Help me.... I haven't cried like this in a long time. I cant even breathe. Send me an angel, make him take away my pain, make him wipe away my tears. Make me breathe again. Please save me from myself. Cos i'm a self centered bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sometimes these things happen so that you'll grow closer to God because he wants you to know him and he wants to know you. Incase you don't like hearing that, let me rephrase it. These things happen cause it's pain that makes you alive. If you don't feel pain, then you're not alive. You're not a rock so you don't have to show people you're tough and all, you're a child-a human, and you're prone to emotions so let it out.
Thanks anonymous. I wish you could leave your name. I'm a little better now, went for my trip and i thought about things and decided to accept things. And so far i'm doing fine. thank you.
Post a Comment