Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Omg, I've been blogging quite a lot without even realising it. People can't even keep up with me.

Okay okay, issue for today. Awkwardness. You know how it is when you think you did something right and you feel all wonderful even though you totally embarrassed yourself but didnt feel embarrassed one bit. Than you go to sleep and you wake up the next day and you feel like slapping yourself cos "what the hell were you thinking!?". You get out of bed, and you face the world. More embarrassed than ever, but you can't let anyone know that. So you just carry on with life like nothing happened. You feel awkward, but you hide that. And you wonder what and how the people involved will think of you and the whole situation when they see you again. lol.

N level results tomorrow. Excited but not very excited.

4 comments:

CristyAmanda said...

Good luck for your results tomorrow:)

Oreal Goh said...

OMG. YES THANK YOU(: I didn't know you have a blog.

Oreal Goh said...

Oh wait i cant enter. haha

WangYelena said...

I hope your results were good! (: