Monday, December 8, 2008

We were crazy, we were young. Still are.

You know, there were different points in my life. Like the last 5-6 years. Different people, different environment, different dressing, different hairstyles, different feelings. There was always a song at every point in my life. Like when i look back at a certian time, there was a song. And there was also a scent. When I remember those times, I can remember the song I used, to associate to a certain person or day or event. And when I remember all these things, my mind goes back to that certain time, that day, and i smell that scent and i feel the feelings i felt back then. Those feelings are really strong, it makes me feel like i'm really there. And I see the beautiful people who were once beautiful in my life or still are beautiful. And I smile. Whether good or bad instances, I smile deep down inside and i tell myself, those were the days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww man... i can totally relate to this... songs and scents reminds me of times in my life as well. Whether good or bad... it's nice to reminisce. :)