During recess, I glanced over to the front table, as always, where Isabel's class used to be situated at, ready to meet Isabel's eye and give that usual nod and smile. When I turned, I didn't see Isabel or Grace or her friends, I saw unfamiliar faces. I wish I left with them. Today felt different. This year is going to be different. Whether good or bad, I hope not to know. This year is my O level year, I will persevere (that's what they all say on the first day of the year). Rico and I will have a hard time this year because his school's from 2-5 and my school ends at 2.10 everyday, so i'll hardly see him and after that, he'll probably be going to NS. It will be hard for me. I just hope God'll be kind and let us pull through this test of time.
This year's resolution will be kept in my heart. But i also promise to hydrate myself, drink more water and moisturize my skin. I will put on weight and regain my healthy lifestyle, until revision time. And I will learn to accept things I cant change. I cant have everything for myself. I cant turn back time. We'll leave 2008 to 2008 and 2009 will be my destiny, 2009 will determine my fate, where I'll go and what i'll do after secondary school. 2009 will not be as trashy. I hope.





7 comments:
you bloooody camwhore you. hahaha
Wah beattttt than you what? This is only two okay.
HAHA! I BEAT YOU AHHHH.
haha beat so horny. horny bastard. horny with who huh?
aye oreal, i gave like the 'chuckle' when i saw what you wrote about me. hahaha. so touching. i really miss school. i think 2009 wont be so much of a trashy year la. it should be bearable. you'll be too busy worrying about your Os. haha.
oh ya, i'll be seeing you in school next week. most likely it'll be a monday. o0o0o0o0o0
Yeah, will be busy panicing about Os. Unlike you, who've gotten over that phase. But Rico....will.be.missing.it.wont.be.the.same. Okay see you next week then.
dont worry, the o's will be over before you know it.
take care.
Post a Comment