Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HOWDEHO.
Hi. To the people who actually read this blog, I have to tell you that my posts aren't always emo. Sometimes it sounds a little emo butttt it doesnt mean i'm feeling sad, depressed, etc... Now, I just like to talk about things in a different way, I usually type out whatever's on my mind and i have alot of things going through my mind. So sometimes i type out things that no one has a clue about, and you cant really know how i'm feeling or how i want it to sound. But usually, I'm not that depressed unless I state my unhappiness. So yeah, I just... grew up? I guess? So i blog about stuff that concerns emotions and thoughts more than about the things that i've been up to. Of course there'll be some of that along the way, with pictures and all, So yes.

ANYWAYS ANYWAYS.... Today was the last day of some three day course we had. From 7.30-5pm for the first two days and 7.30-2pm today. IT WAS TIRESOME. BORING. But somehow, i'm proud to say, I didnt fall asleep. So yes, today's last topic was pretty useful. Learning and discovering yourself. And you know what I learnt about myself? I.AM.LOST. Yes. I am a stupid girl, with no clue what I want in my life. I feel that i'm not that dumb but not smart enough to compete with top students. The courses i desire, are impossible for me to attain. So now, i am lost. I am just waiting to sit for my Os, get the results and see which course i can go to from there. And from that course, i'll see what jobs i'll take on in the future. So until then, i am lost. and stupid. More lost than ever. Stupid course got me thinking.

OHOHOH...Tomorrow's going to be an exciting day, excursion day! Camera, potato chips and bus ride time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should like totally be motivated and set a goal and then work super super hard to attain it! not just wait and see how life turns out for you.

you seem like a girl with a lot of potential though i only know you from reading your blog. hope i'm not being intrusive =)

BEAT said...

hahahahhaa be a prat.

Oreal Goh said...

Hello anonymous, thank you for reading my blog (: I was motivated many times and has set many goals but than i get scared and i feel stupid and i give up cos i see people with like 9 points and 10 points. How can i compete with these people? Thanks for the encouragement, really makes me happy to see that someone who doesnt know me reads my blog and cares to help (:

Oreal Goh said...

Beatrice, press teh. go away. lol, it rhymes.