Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the air.

Happy Valentines Day everyone, whether you have a date or not.

Valentines day does not have to be celebrated with someone you're in love with. It can be celebrated with someone you love unconditionally, like your mother, or your brother, or your father, or your maid, your good friend, your enemy, your goldfish or even your boyfriend in england. So let us try, for all the single souls out there, not to take valentines day as a reminder of how lonely we are but as a day to celebrate our love for our family, friends, teachers, bus driver, coffee shop aunty and all.

For myself, since my valentine is a thouand miles away, i shall embrace today by studying for the social studies test on monday. Love one and all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bus driver! haha so cute! i want another balloon :( i want the helium. happy valentine's day, oreal! racoon girl loves prat face. (:

Oreal Goh said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too. I love you ohh face girl. I love we three kings(plus Beat).

Anonymous said...

we three kings? HAHAHAHA! i didn't study for ss. im too damn lazy.

Sssssome Girl said...

Hi Oreal, sorry I was away. Oh my, I've been staring. I think I'll 'hi' her soon. Take care