
Today, I received a letter from England. A letter from my love. It wasn't all that romantic but it made me smile. It wasn't full of meaningful poetic words, in fact there were only few words and a primary school drawing of a flower. But I could feel its warmth and love. As i read it, i could imagine my darling child(sometimes i treat him like my 7 year old son) saying every single word he had written. Especially the words, i love you. It made me laugh cos i could imgaine his silly face and the way he stupidly stumbles upon his words when he gets excited to say something. I have such a silly boyfriend. We quarrel everyday but i love him more than myself. Whenever i think of us, i get annoyed at his ignorance and than i laugh cos he is too cute when he speaks and does the stupid stuff he does. And i know that no one will take my place...not yet. When put together, we are meant to be. No one can do a better job. No one can ever take my place.
2 comments:
don't love sick my dear
he is coming back
as soon as you realise
he will be back very soon.
im love sick too)):
but im use to it.
aww, I'LL BE BACK SOON SOON, VERY SOON:)
Post a Comment