Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Rico,

Thank you for being you. You are one of the only people i know who'll stay true to me no matter how mean i am towards you. (Hi Dean, Hi Bran, you suffer alot of that too i know. lol) With you, i dont have to worry whether i said something wrong or wonder what you're gonna say or or what bitchy thoughts you're thinking inside. I dont have to worry when i say something that you dont quite agree with because i know you won't smirk to yourself or to your friend across(while i pretend i didnt see it) and than gossip about it later. I dont have to hold back what i wanna say in fear of being the talk of the town. I am thankful that i can rant non stop and complain about everything, i dont have to hold back cos i know you're not gonna tell. You are my boyfriend, my best friend, my life. I dont have to hide who i am, i dont have to hold back what i think or say, i dont even have to bathe. I know you'll still be there.

Sometimes i am blinded, sometimes i complain that i dont have anyone to hear me out. Maybe you dont hear everything(probably cos they're about you) but you are there and i dont have to wonder who'll sit and listen to me and not judge me. I know i have you. I am lucky. No, more like blessed, that i DO have someone i can trust. Some people dont have that, they cant even rely on the people they call their bestfriends cos their bestfriends themselves have some secret mind conflict against them or cant stop gossiping, just like them.

We fight all the time but i dont have to worry that it'll go out of hand cos its stupid and small and we both know that in a few hours, everything will be okay and we'll laugh about it. You dont hold internal grudges/conflicts/hatred/jealousy/competition against me. And I am freeeee. They make me feel so low. So low about myself, so low. But you, you never bring me down. Never. I am lazy to type now and my father wants to sleep. So goodnight. I love you. Thank you Jesus for sending me a guardian angel with love so strong and different from other's of the same age. We are one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, so sweet. Yes i'll be here no matter what happens. I will hear everything you got to say and i wont complain. And thank god for you too. You change my life. LOVE YOU STINKY:)

Anonymous said...

OHHHH, and i just woke up, i think i slept too early ar. hahahaha. I damn hungry now. hahaa

Becca said...

so sweet.. and you know oreal, you can talk to me anytime at all i promise.

Oreal Goh said...

Rico- yes i know the moment you wake up, you think of food. everything you do, you think of food. when you look at me, you think i'm food. LOL!

Becca- Hahaha hello! Yes i know. Thats why me sending you personal message and checkings popular for book for you. (: haha