"Things change, people change. Change is one of the inevitable laws of nature exacting its toll on people's lives. Mistakes are made, regrets form, and all thats left are repercussions that make some things as simple as rising from bed seem almost laborious."
HI HELLO HEY HI HO! My Rico boy is back and it is just great to be around him again. Happy 1 YEAR 10 MONTHS! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU!
Today, during CCA a bee flew right in front of my face and i screamed and ran straight to a group of people i barely even know. I was in the middle of doing my math homework, when i heard a loud buzz, looked up and saw this HUGE BLACK THING. While running, all the worksheets in my file dropped out and scattered all over the floor. I just stumbled on the floor and felt insecure the whole way through. They laughed at my reaction. But I must admit, it was pretty hilarious.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love you:)
haha yay rico is back!
Post a Comment