Monday, May 18, 2009

Bubble trouble

To celebrate the last day of my mid year exams, I met up with Sarah and instead of our usual chilling out, we decided to do something different. We walked around Kinokunya and Art friend before deciding to get some bubbles. We sat outside Takashimaya and relived our childhood days together once again. After everything, we washed the bubble tray and that blowing thing in the fountain in front of Ngee Ann city because we were lazy to go to the toilet to clean it up. And after Sarah left for school, I met Rico and watched Angels and Demons again. Bye.

S7006839 S7006841 S7006845 S7006850 S7006833 S7006851 S7006860 S7006859 S7006879 S7006857 S7006886 S7006856 S7006867 S7006871

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey are your parents v stirct? how did you tel them abt rico?

Oreal Goh said...

No my parents are not VERY strict. They just don't really allow me to stay out late unless I've got someone to bring me home. And sometimes it depends on their mood and with who.

Well as for Rico, i just brought him home and said he was my friend. Called him over when there were parties and spoke about him often. Slowly my parents accepted him and gradually i think they just knew that we were more than friends cos it became pretty obvious after awhile. I think they only confirmed that he was my bf after one year.

Anonymous said...

ILOVE ZEE BUBBLES AND I LOVE ZEE PIKKAAAS!

most importantly, I Love YOUUU! xxxxxx