Friday, June 26, 2009

Don't stop till you get enough.

Everyone is still overwhelmed by the news of Michael Jackson's death. It really is hard to believe. Actually it's still hard for ME to believe. He's only 50! and so far, I think the greatest star we know. I cant imagine how the people closest to him reacted when they found out he had died. I can't imagine how his cold body looked, lying lifeless on that hospital bed. Wowwww.... What big news. Tsk, poor thing. Well, like they all said, he and his music will be remembered forever. R.I.P.

Anyways, here's some other news I found.
The Health Ministry confirmed 95 new cases on Thursday, raising the total infected to 315. 25 of the 95 new cases are local infections. Of the 25 new local infections, 10 are Butter Factory nightspot patrons and staff, 4 are from the Maju Camp (omg, Vanjill's bf is there) cluster and 2 caught the virus from close contact with imported cases. 9 are linked to a new Republic Polytechnic cluster, which had three previous cases.
The remaining 48 new cases are still being investigated. Tsk tsk tsk.

Anyways, I'm waiting for Rico's return. No news from him yet, he hasn't called since morning. School's in 3 days- Goodness.

No comments: