Actually i love Singlish. I cant live without my walao eh, la, tsk, oi, my incomplete sentences and my weird words from different dilects. I love how the words just flow out so effortlessly. Like when i'm lazy to speak, to articulate my words properly, it just flows out and its just so funny. Like jokes wont be funny without singlish. If everything was like in complete sentences with a proper slang, c'mon it wont be funny to me. Singlish gives me a sense of belonging in this place. It brings us together.
I better go get some rest now, its 2:51am, kanina! Got to wake up at 10am, cheeee byeeeee(gedit?). (I'm not usually that vulgar, i'm just trying to relate to the post. But I can imagine some of my friends saying that)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yepp, it actually makes me feel Singaporean.
Yeah man! Lol.
Post a Comment