Hello friends. My camera is really really spoilt now. This is really sad because i don't think i'll ever be able to buy a camera. Not until I work, which is only in about 3 and a half months- but i'm working for my braces- so i guess i wont get my camera until i work permanently when i'm older. As for now, I am stuck with my maid's friend's camera which is only 2.1 megapixles. It is bulky like those old manual camera's. Its kinda cool though. The pictures you see below of Rico and I and the hotel room were taken using that camera. Not bad actually.
(This was yesterday at Goodwood Park Hotel)
(This was on Saturday- my uncle's wedding- Thats Rico's beer by the way, i was helping him hold it. I hate beer.)
(This was a long time ago at Rebecca's place)
(This was on Thursday night at RP.) Okay thats all, see you!
2 comments:
this post seems so happy haha were you in a good mood or something?
you look so nais in the pictures :)
love you
Becca
all the nais pics all from you camera! so clear!
Post a Comment