
Hello, especially to Cally for bugging me to blog. I am usually very lazy to turn on the computer cos it takes quite awhile to load. And when i do, I am lazy to blog cos i've got nothing to say. Basically, i'm starting to find cyberspace a little boring now. Facebook is kinda boring, blogs are kinda boring and blogging is even more boring cos nobody except Cally cares.
Oh no my phone just went off. I forgot to charge it for 3 days. I hate my cookie phone. Actually its Rico's but he gave it to me cos he hated it and so its mine now and i hate it too. Its so hard to use. The next phone i get has got to have buttons. Stupid touch screen phones. They invented it to make life more convenient and stuff but i think the result of it is otherwise. I take 3 times longer to send a text message than normal button phone people.
I'm sitting here in my brother's room now, i can get the smell of his perfume. He recently bought this Hugo Boss perfume and it smells like heaven. You know who i think is really cute? Shenae Grimes from 90210(the above picture), I've stopped watching it but I still think she has such a cute face. And I mentioned earlier that cyberspace is boring right, i now remember about the site FML. I should start reading it again when i'm bored. But i'm still lazy to wait for the computer to load. I'm starting to like TV again.

2 comments:
I think she's kinda thin but anyway, yay an update! finally!
I MEAN SHE'S PRETTY
Post a Comment