Friday, May 30, 2008

Fourteen different pictures, one face.


Look, I'm close to being just skin and bones. But no worries everyone, my mom is getting me appetizing pills and I'm so excited. Anyways, its really hot now, Oh I just realised the fan isn't turned on. So I was supposed to visit Rebecca at school but she's not very sober right now and will be going to town after school so I'll be staying home to read my book instead, until Dean comes. Because my mom would go mad if I said town.

Earlier, I was browsing through friendster profiles, I came across some girl's profile. She had one of those collages you make when you have millions of pictures taken at one time in a day. So yes, there was 14 pictures in this collage and there were 4 girls and all of them had 14 different poses. All but one, she couldn't go unnoticed. She had the same pose for all 14 pictures. At the exact same spot with the exact same expression on her face. Her friends had time to even switch places, but she for one, just lied there on her belly with the exact same pose she had 14 poses ago. I couldn't stop laughing. I forgot her name and I forgot how I got to that picture, if I remembered I would have put it up. Okay thats mean. But hahahaha, 14 pictures with the same expression and position. I know I have the same smile in every photo, but hers wasn't a smile, it was some funny looking face she had there.

No comments: