Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Bee-gining.


This morning when I was on my way to school in the bus, I noticed a bee about less than a meter away from me. Everyone in the bus was freaking out, including me who was pretending not to be scared. It kept flying everywhere and we didn't dare get off our seats cos we were afraid that it would bump into us when it flew but somehow we wanted to leave our seats because it kept flying against the window and dropping onto people. I was praying throughout the journey that it wouldn't touch me and it didn't, phewww. When it was my stop, I ran out of the bus.

I could imagine the expression on my face throughout the whole bus ride. All worried. Priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its where we started too. hehe. remember remember. cheeky. lovey you:D

Oreal Goh said...

Aww.