Thursday, May 29, 2008

Too much action (in case you didn't know what the url spelled)

Well I realised that many people have been getting a livejournal account and I decided to get out of the action and create blogger again. I kinda miss it. But I'll still be using my livejournal account to view all those locked posts. I'm such a nuisance, now everyone, relink again and leave a comment if you want to be linked. And leave comments whenever, I love comments. HINTS.

5 comments:

Liz Alexus Chng said...

comment comment comment!
yay you are back to blogger!

Oreal Goh said...

YAY. I'm on your team now.

Anonymous said...

Boo!No more Oreal Goh on LJ! :(


Banjill

Oreal Goh said...

Its alright, Its better, I dont wanna be in the zone. Geddit geddit?! Lame.

Anonymous said...

hhaha, oreal oreal.
it's just a blog in the end.
haha, link link.

gillian