Friday, June 6, 2008

I don't really care anymore, thank God for that.

Today, my uncle brought the twins and I out for dinner at Clarke Quay. Before we headed down to clarke quay, we took an mrt down to ang mo kio and took an hour long bus ride all the way to clarke quay, JUST because he wanted to let the twins sit on a double-decker bus for the first time, so we sat righttt in front and all through the bus ride, they couldn't shut up. We had dinner at the Hot Stones where you cook your own steaks which ever way you want it. It was first time for the twins again, they couldn't shut up again. They were pouring sauce all over and putting salad and butter and mashed potatoes while frying it- what they call 'their own recipie'. Oh by the way, I hate going to clarke quay at night, I always feel so under dressed. Why do the people over dressed anyway?

Photos again, I know its annoying:










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah! they get fascinated so easily! haha. i like the picture where one of them is hugging your uncle's thigh! haha.

Oreal Goh said...

Yeah when the got onto the bus they ran up and shouted damn loud.

Anonymous said...

HAH, your brothers are so cute!
and put pictures, it keeps us entertain! :]


Gillian