This morning Christian and I decided to 'work' on it to make it look more appealing. And here's what it looks like now:

We peeled the paint until we got tired. I think I'm screwed. Wait till my father sees this, I think i'll just tell him to look on the bright side- It looks like a work of art, an abstract of an eagle.
-
Anyways, Christian and Christopher forced me to take pictures of them jumping. After like uncountable attempts, I managed to capture three. I had to use a different mode on the camera to be able to capture objects moving, so its kinda unclear and grainy. But hey, not bad for a camera phone.
I have millions of pictures of the twins, more than of Rico or friends or myself(I only have like 5?) or random pictures of my room or objects or places or scenery(s), you get my point, basically more than anything else. I'll post some of them every now and then.

No comments:
Post a Comment