Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nonsensical

I'm missing Rico already. He's in Genting now with his family, has been since yesterday morning, he'll only be back on Saturday night :( And whats more saddening is that, I can't call him or message him, no means of communication at all unless he uses the hotel's computer or something like that. I miss youuuuuuuuu.

Anyways, this morning, I went back to school for geography lesson in the morning, there was math lesson too after geography, but I guess 3 quarters of the class including myself decided to skip it instead. Well, Mary Clare, Beatrice and I went over to Amanda's place, Beat left after awhile and the three of us watched Good Luck Chuck. Pretty obscene huh that show?

Okay just wanted to blog this pictures acually. The pictures I took with Brandon's webcam, he actually sent them to me in the end! Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, oreal... it is 11.16PM and you just made me laugh so much. The pictures are so funny and you, you're adorable... can I bite your nose?
hahahaha now I sound like a perv

Oreal Goh said...

Hahahaha.