I am really bored right now, so this'll be another one of those posts where I describe what happened in detail just to kill time.So this morning I was supposed to go to school for chemistry lesson at 8am but my mom made me go to the bank with her- which only opened at 8.30. We waited in the queue until 9.30 and I decided not to go to school because lesson ends at 10 and by the time I take the bus to school, it would be over.
Anyways, yesterday after class, I had brunch with Beato and Panda(finally) and Michael and Rico. Manda headed home after our meal and Beat, Michael, Rico and I made our way down to the sculpture park to wait for the swing. Rico had to leave for school after awhile, so we left Beat and Michael and he walked me to the Borries' home.
After Rico left, I just stayed in the Borries' home, Basil came too and I experimented with their new laptops, took pictures with Brandon's webcam(will post them up if he sends them to me), rollerbladed in the house(well, tried to) and later we went out to eat and we climbed to the roof of some building, but I was feeling insecure because Rico wasn't there and there was lightning and we were sooo high up I was afraid that I would get dizzy and fall and die so we went back down not long after.
The walls of the building were being repainted so there were many tins of paint lying around, I saw a tin of paint with a very nice colour that I could paint my room with, I wanted to take some home with me but I didn't in the end because I was afraid to. Now looking at my holey wall, I wish I did.
I was going to say something earlier but I forgot what about. So I might blog again later.

3 comments:
Nice layout
I like your hair! (:
First anon: Haha, it was nice then, but i decided to change it back cos i felt it was to fancy.
Second anon: Hey! Aw, thanks(: Its not soft and silky.
Post a Comment