Monday, June 16, 2008

One day i'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday.

After what I heard, nothing really matters to me anymore(except you of course). There's this thought resounding in my head over and over and over again, "What did I do to deserve all this?" I'm too young! I'm not mature and ready enough to take on such an- emotional wreckage(?). I didn't make this happen. It just happened.

Life really is unfair. I am totally innocent, and I get blamed? Blamed for something I didn't do. Blamed for something I tried to make better. Man this is like a real life version of To kill a mockingbird(Hey Sarah!), but this is to kill Oreal Goh. All that injustice.

Its 1.19am as I'm typing this, I've got school at 8am. Can't sleep again. Maybe I'm not used to sleeping early, like how I wasn't used to sleeping late 4weeks ago. Or maybe I'm just waiting for your call, your comforting yet annoying voice, your assurance, you. I believe in fate. Do you? Do they? Why do you think of all people in the world, God chose us? It is not coincidence, this I know. But do they? No.

Why live life from dream to dream and dread the day when dreaming ends?

No comments: