Monday, July 21, 2008

My father just scolded my brother.

I hate boys. Hate girls. Am friends with mad people(my own kind). Have problems making friends with people who're totally different from me.People in school think I'm weird because I look different and sometimes i sit in the canteen alone after school and stone. But do i care? NO. Because what they don't know is- I'm waiting for my stupid boyfriend who ends school at 5 everyday(See the spastic child with his finger on his tit- yeah thats the one). I do no stay back and stare at annoying people for no reason because I've got better things to do. or not. But its good that they think I'm weird, because then they don't interfere in my stupid life and all they will ever get to do is keep guessing whats going on in my head- and thank god for that cos you do not want to know whats going on in my head, too much, much more than my petite frame can take. But i like thinking cos it keeps me going- I mean, whats life without thoughts? Meaningless.

Hey this makes a good 'about me'. Okay its so going on my friendster.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss u and rico,or at least i know i do.

:(

Oreal Goh said...

Who's we sia? They do not miss rico cos they see him everyday and they dont miss me cos they see me quite a bit every now and then.

Anonymous said...

oreal youre not the rebel you think you are.

Oreal Goh said...

Oh no no no, i am not a rebel, dont think i'm a rebel, dont wanna be a rebel.