Saturday, July 19, 2008

Warning, Quite a number of pictures.

Nothing much is happening in my life. Well, nothing that I would like to mention of though. Cos they're mostly internal- just me against my stupid head again. Maybe I'm just too lazy or I don't see a point in doing so. People have been whining alot, but this is life, we are all permitted to whine, I do too. Have been undergoing lots of emotions this past few days but i've been keeping to myself. Don't wanna share. Can't share actually. Okay now i'm whinning. Jeez.

Anyways put all that aside, yesterday Rico and I went over to the Borries' to visit their little kittens. There are two of them. Both about 2-3weeks old only. When put beside Rico's long face, they look like hamsters. They are so tiny, tinier than they look in the pictures actually. Really really adorable. Even if you're Isabel and totally hate cats, i don't think you'd be able to resist cuddling them. Their mom didn't fancy cats too but when she saw them, she fell in love, just like me.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh myyy. they ARE cute. i but still scared. haha.

Anonymous said...

haha, they are so adorable! :]