Hi. Last night, I watched the 200m mens finals. And as expected, that Jamaican thunder Bolt won by ALOT(I forgot his name, i just know surname's Bolt). Its hard to actually leave such a gap in a very short distance race such as 100m and 200m. And he broke both the WORD records for both events. Michael Johnson, bye(:
However , I feel very sad for the American guy who came in 3rd. He was sooooo happy, laughing and jumping quite awhile for coming in 3rd and suddenly, his face changes, because some one finally told him that he got disqualified. So the guy who came in 4th took over the 3rd place. And the American officials or something went to review the tape and discovered that the person who came in 2nd also stepped on the line, so he too was disqualified. So the person who came in 4th moved up to 2nd place and the person who came in 5th moved up to the 3rd place. wow, these people are lucky man. Its so funny, yet so sad.
Anyways, I think this year's Olympics is the best so far. Look at Michael Phelps, his wonderful and that Jamaican boy, woahhhh speedy Gonzales gone in the wind, I've never seen a gap this big in a short distance race in such a competitive competition like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Oreal.... Thanks for the advice! I think you give good advice. And you smashed your phoneS?! Ahaha, A- mazingggg!! Study hard, now. Talk to you soon=)
study hard girl! don't waste your time on the TV! heh
JUSTIN
Haha hello justine and justin. HAHA, Its so funny, justinjustine.
MICHAEL PHELPSSSSSS!
Yes he's rather charming i must say. Though his face is longer than rico's, he has that charm. So cute.
Post a Comment