Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today's so cold. When I was on my way home in the bus this morning, I almost died. Last night was Danny's birthday party at Bosco's. And it was really cold too, I couldn't sleep because of that and because of the amount of people actually squeezing in the rooms. I kinda forgot to take pictures, I only remembered I had a camera towards the end, when everyone was either sleeping, damn drunk or had left. But here are some:

He was wearing my hairband
Keith and Leon Bosco
Eee Rico
James
I didn't know half the people lying there
Brandon
Tash
Nique
There were more in the rooms

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah. it's new. unadvertised you see.

justin

Anonymous said...

hey mind telling whats your curfew?

Oreal Goh said...

It depends who i'm with, why i'm there and where it is, usually it'll be 10-11ish. But if my brother's there than it'll be any time, just as long as i come home with him. But i hardly ever go out, now with school and all.

Anonymous said...

haha... everyone just looks like they died... must have been one fun party! hehehe