Sunday, December 14, 2008
I just returned from the hair salon. And I am sooo not very pleased. The treatment was alright. I told the woman to trim the top so my hair wouldn't be just one length, she said okay. But the next minute, she's chopping off chunks of hair from the top AND bottom. I just lost a month worth of hair. I was crying while on the chair, i guess she didnt feel me shaking and didnt notice my pathetic face and red watery eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
dont worry it will grow back:)
mann its gonna take a long timeee.... :( Its so thin now.
aiyoooooooooo!!!!!!!!
kill that bitch la. hahhaha
aiyooo! hahah.
YAH LA SOME MORE I SPEAK TO HER IN CHINESE KNOW!
maybe thats why she didnt understand. HAHA. poor thing la. i know how you felt. i cried when i cut my hair short.
Post a Comment