Sunday, December 14, 2008

Imagine all the people...

You know what i do when people talk to me over msn or sms? I imagine their voices and how they're talking and reacting. Thats if i know them well enough to know how they'd react to certain things and the tone of their voice when they say a certain something. Sometimes its really funny, I laugh to myself. Like when chatting on msn, i laugh and my parents think i'm crazy. But thats okay, cos sometimes, i'm in public and I get a message from sayyyy, Isabel freaking out about something, I can totally imagine how she's sounding and I laugh to myself. A few seconds later, I see the world staring at me, wondering what this crazy girl with big curly hair is doing in this train laughing to herself. Then I snap out of it, i realise i just looked like a fool, and i try to pretend its part of my facial feature. I then hold that spastic grin until i get off. Orrrrr, most of the time, I just pretend I was yawning or exercising my mouth or was just trying to look at something far away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

haha so you! eh! i got money from school also! good progress award. first time man! hahaha

Oreal Goh said...

HAHAHA!

Oreal Goh said...

Eh mine isnt good progress you know, mine's like some edusave scholarship award like some top 10% shit.