Okay, Rachel Zhou wanted me to blog. So here's a short one. Hi, I was waiting for my stupid 90210 to load online and got bored soooo I decided to search for stuff on youtube, I was thinking of what to type and I remembered my favourite TV show when I was in primary school, THE BIG COMFY COUCH! No one knows that show, i don't know why. But I managed to watch a few episodes on youtube. And I also remember the times when Orry and I would get up at 7 to watch blues clues, gala gala island andddd pee wee! Anyone remembers Pee Wee? No? Okay, just watch the video below, its so annoying yet so cute. Pee Wee's voice and face is soooo cute, especially when he says "good for you and your father" and "I know you are but what am I?"
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
the bigh comfy couch i used to love that show with molly the dolly and the 10 min clean up:D
OMG OMG OMG. I FOUND SOMEONE! Who are you? You HAVE to tell me who you are, omg!
Wheeee!
I cant wait to see you on thurs!
I know you excited to see me eh?
HAHAHAHAHA.
Oh its confirm thursday ah? ya la ya la cant wait to see you la. hahah
my names cheryl 13 i added u on facebook and friendster:D
oh hello cheryl(: nice to meet you (:
Post a Comment