I spoke to a student councillor yesterday, during trainning. I spoke to people so openly. I didnt feel anti-social. I felt free. When I'm in school and out, i feel judged. Even by my own friends. I feel when people look at me, they have some nasty thought in their head. Like some evil plan, like i'm not good enough or something. I look at some people, and i know they cant stand me. I know they wish they didnt have to see me. I know. I hate school. I cant wait to get over with it.
I'm not on anyone's mind. i'm only first priority to rico, or second. I feel so unimportant. Like, you can say, yeah i do think of you. But if you had a party and could only invite 1 person, would i be that one? No. So yes, i'm sorry, i cant be significant enough. i'm sorry my attitude sucks, i'm sorry you get annoyed when you see my face. I'm sorry if you just wish you never met me. I'm sorry if you think i'm trying to steal your light, I have no intention in doing that. Bye :( Wish I could curl up into a ball. Wish Rico could be here to pat my head while I lay motionless in the corner of my room. Wish I didnt care so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha. you wish rico could be there to pat your head.
i like the thought of that.
why so saddddd? aiyo
Post a Comment