Right now. I am very angry and annoyed. I feel like myself when I was 7, when i would stomp my foot and pull a long face whenever my mom didn't get me the toy or pencil case I wanted. Yes, right now, I could do just that. In fact, I did just that.
After church and dinner, we went to guardian pharmacy and I saw a camera they're selling for $149. That's cheap, cos you see my parent's aren't rich. So my mom owes me $150, half the money I received from the MOE. And I told her to buy that camera which is much better than the current one i have(we had it free from some lucky draw) and my mom said NO. IT IS MY MONEY, HELLO!??!!!!
The promotion lasts a week only, and i don't know when the week starts/started. Because if it starts tomorrow, i have the whole week. But if it started this week, today's the last day. They say a camera's not important. BUT THAT'S MY MONEY I WANNA DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT. I EARNED IT ANYWAY! URGH. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
don't be angry oreal )):
you angry i scared
Chillax babe!
Post a Comment