Half way through my beauty sleep
every night, I get forced to wake up suddenly. I rub my nose until it swells and make all sorts of
snotty sounds to unblock my nose. I search for the tissue packet which I tugged under my pillow the night before and blow as hard as I can, half asleep. It stops irritating me as much but my breathing
isn't smooth and my nose still itches and hurts from the rubbing. I drift off to a light sleep and an hour later, I grasp for again. I then repeat the above mentioned again and again, half asleep. During my 6 hours of sleep, I wake up at least 4 times and suffer.
How annoying is that. I went to the doctor on the first week of school, he gave me
antibiotics to finish, and I did. But still no sign of recovery. In fact this flu is getting worse. I cant sleep. And its infecting other people too. I think it has something to do with the weird but somehow nice weather we're getting. Talk about global warming.
I've got a huge pile of homework. Adios.

1 comment:
haven't visited your blog in ages! get well soon oreal!
cya around sometimes
justin
Post a Comment