Knowing that my Rico will be leaving for england in a few days makes me want to spend all the time i can with him. Knowing that he wont be breathing in the same air as me, knowing that i wont be able to look him in the eye, feel his arm hair, brush his hair aside, smell his head, run my lips along the back of his arm, kiss his forehead and cheek without making a sound, hold his arm(i dont like holding hands) when we walk, stare at his red baby lips, kiss them, touch them, SEE HIM, FOR A MONTH, makes me miss him already. I wish he could be here with me now until he has to leave. I want him for myself, i want him to sit on my couch and watch the nanny with me, i want him to feed me chicken soup, i want him to take me with him.
I want to walk the streets of london with him. I want to hold his arm and walk in the park. I want to set out a mat under the sun, lie on his lap, read a book and have a picnic with him. I want to lie on the beach and cover our body in soft sand, i want to see through the clear blue sea water. I want to see the sky bright at 4am and dark at 4pm, our days'll seem shorter and our nights'll be longer but its okay cos all i want to do is cuddle in his arms. I want to stare at the walls of his father's house and just breathe in the 'english' air. I want to do all that with my rico boy, far away from civilisation. Far away from home. Far away, to England.
I am hungry again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Aww, its okay.
They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.
:D
True. But i think absence will be make go crazy at the same time.
NVM, YOU GOT ONEPLET THAT ME AND TWOPLET MANDA. OKAY? dont sad. if you cry i cry.
yeah than i'll hold your hand and stare at it and tell you it looks like his. Now be reminded how he does the stop in the name of love thing and practice at home, i might just make you do it for me.
at times like this, ppl like us will appreciate them more than we ever did right. haha. i feel you woman, although mark is in s'pore. i still feel you. im starting school and our schools are very far apart and i'll be so busy with school. even that makes me very sad. aiyo. so miserable. haha. hey rmb our dream of living next door to each other? hahahaha
yeah haha, like imagine everyday you and mark in the room cosying than half way you hear rico and i shouting and you hear glasses breaking.
then later i go check see what happening and i see you throwing rico out the balcony.
then like that i will die already. we have to leave on the second fall. anyway, dont worry baby i'll back before you know it. dont worry i brought my lap top:D i'll be back soon. love yousss!
ehhh!! HAHAHHA. The part aboutyou throwing rico off the balcony is damnn funny la!!! HAHAHAHA. I can imagine!
Post a Comment