Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today is a good day. Started off good. Ending off good. Beatrice is a happy girl.
I don't know where I am and I don't really care. I look myself in eye, there's no one there. I fall upon the earth,I call upon the air. But all I get is the same old vacant stare.

Oh crystal ball crystal ball, Save us all, tell me life is beautiful. Mirror mirror on the wall. Oh crystal ball, hear my song, I'm fading out, everything I know is wrong, so put me where I belong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA HELL YEAH I AM.

Oreal Goh said...

dont irritate me in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I NEVERRRRRRRR....

Oreal Goh said...

ice ice baybeh.

Sssssome Girl said...

I'm sorry, Oreal, if I scared you off over the phone this afternoon. Here is a virtual hug(virtual hug here), which I hope will be enough to save our spiraling friendship. Shit, must I be so dramatic? I wish I were only half sober all the time. This is great fun. GREAT FUN. Virtual hugs for everyone! (Virtual hugs here.)