Yesterday was Germaine's filming project again. Acted again, but this time with a different cast and crew. It was still fun though, Dean and Brandon acted too this time. And Rico was there to watch and laugh. Oh wells, experience (:
Anyways, Rico will be leaving on Thursday, just before midnight. I've never really dreaded every new day this much in my life. I just hope my parents'll allow me to send him off at the airport (I hate this part right here). I don't really care if they allow me to skip school or not. I just want to be there to say goodbye. I know its only a month, but if you've really been in love with someone for about two years and shared your heart and every emotion you could ever feel with him, a month would feel like eternity.
Anyways, Rico will be leaving on Thursday, just before midnight. I've never really dreaded every new day this much in my life. I just hope my parents'll allow me to send him off at the airport (I hate this part right here). I don't really care if they allow me to skip school or not. I just want to be there to say goodbye. I know its only a month, but if you've really been in love with someone for about two years and shared your heart and every emotion you could ever feel with him, a month would feel like eternity.
More pictures of the filming here: http://picasaweb.google.com/orealisthyname/Filming2#

1 comment:
I LOVE OREAL TITS.
Post a Comment